20080626

i go find her 2day...

2day i go find her leh...
don noe y i m brave to go find her leh...
howeva we jus noe not 4 long time...
but i n her already can say is best fren lah...
she is so special...
but 2day she let me see she more special...
don noe how to say...
she like got thing to tell me...
but she did tell or ask me...
i get wad she feel...
when i saw her...
she so quit...
if i did talk or ask her question she is no talking at all...
so lastly i chose to go away...
i feel tat she got little bit scare me...
y???
really u don like me???
but y u like to chat with me???
can u tell me u feel???
i really wan noe wad u feeling to me...

5 comments:

吉他的眼泪 said...

2day i go find her...
haha~
tat 'her' is me arh?

LuNn said...

yaya^^
is u viicky~~~

吉他的眼泪 said...

haha~
kay..
erm..
u noe wad reason edy,ryte?^^

LuNn said...

wad u mean wad reason???
^^

吉他的眼泪 said...

i edy tel u y i dun hv talk mahh..
ryte?