20080630

I m not IMPORTANT 2 her T.T

i go find her 2day^^
i think this is a happy thing...
but i don think so...
i m so sad now...
2day when i saw her...
the second i saw her^^
i m so happy...
but....
she like don noe me T.T
me really not important 4 u???
or i m not good enuf to let u attention 2 me???
u onli saw me 4 1 face...
no smiling...
really like don noe me...
so sad...
2day she oso got sms me...
but i no reply...
donnoe y...
i so like her...
if i saw her sms sure happy...
but i didn't...
myb i noe i m not important to her...

4 comments:

吉他的眼泪 said...

izit i doin the wrong to u?
sry..
rely sry..
very very sry..
can u reply me?
i can explain u add thr..

YanRan :) said...

nw u knw that feel leh!!!!
u knw y last time i scould u adi!!!!

LuNn said...

yan ran!!!
when u scold me???
y i donnoe?
==

YanRan :) said...

==
when u jz come to tuition lar!!!
i think u 4gt adi lar!!!!
==