20080620

Stupid person have a Shit result...

ppl say got confident is a god thing...
but this is not accepted on me...
in this time exam...
i have try my best to study my favourite sub...
bio,chem & phys...
bio the sub i have the most confident...
but i fail it...
then is chem,
i oso got conident on it...
but i fail oso...
last...
is phys...
the most less confident to get good result...
but get it pass...
i m so sad...
coz i have do my best to study this 3 science sub...
but the result is jus like a shit!!!
or mayb i cannot say like this...
supose to say i have to0 many confident on this 3 sub...
N my hardworking not as well as other ppl...
coz i m lazy...
so now i m waiting 4 my next time exam...
i wan do the best i can!!!
N last...
my conclusion...

lazy = stupid
hardworking = clever

No comments: