20090823

2.05 a.m

Now is 2.05 in the morning~
actually i supose 2 sleep like a pig on my comfortable bed~
but i woke up~
4 no reason~
i cant sleep~
my brain full of "u"
R u sleep???
or u jus same like me cant sleep~
or u already sleep like a cutie pig^^
actually i already plan wad suprise i gonna 2 gib u on tat day~
but is it not the time~
my parents didn let me go coz SPM =.=
haiz~they r right~it is important than u~
but my heart jus full of u~
haiz~this really a suffer holiday~
really suffer~
haiz~
cant sleep cant sleep cant sleep~
later i wan go count sheep~
k larh~
if i still cant sleep~
write 1 more time later~
hope i wont wake up again~
Gd nitez^^



Miss u always~

2 comments:

▩ ȃɞɞɣ ▩ said...

haha~~
i juz 差点 cant oi~
dun noe y ..i still 精神~
嘻嘻
nvm la~
听妈妈的话~(JAY's SONG)
after SPM~
陪你久久噜~


嘻嘻~



love u ~

LuNn said...

haha^^
你说的阿~
要陪我的哦~
爱你…………