20100517

失败

Form 6 started~
the sat of the reopen week~
made me so sad~
the first Fail in my life ~
The Fail in my own dictionary is fail until cannot continue 2 another stage
or fail 2 get ur certificate~
I Failed~
i cant regret~
i fail because of my attitute~
i m lazy~
i tot i will b lucky always~
i tot i can do it well~
finally i made my family feel sad~
i made my teacher feel disappointed~
i feel like wanna give up~
but i saw a short phrase after few day~
it almost sound like this~

" don feel scare when the sky is become darker~
u should feel happy when the darkest of sky ~
because the another day is coming soon~ don't give up"

LuNn~ just do it~
dont stop wad u r already decide from the beginning~
finished it N give it a beautiful ending~

1 comment:

Emily said...

hey!! Emily Chong Pei Yen here!!
still remember me?? haahaha....
going back to school two weeks later!!by that time,let me give you a big big hug ya!! to comfort u!!