20100621

21/6/10

quick a long time LuNn didn update his blog^^
just now sms with lollipop~ she told me her blog wad updated~
N she told me dont view it ^^
u all should noe girls call us dont view mean u must go view now XD
so i fast fast open my laptop 2 view ~
omg~ got 4 post i didn seen b4~
tat mean how long i didn view her blog lerh T.T
sry >.<

this few week many thing was happen~
端午节~
Go joggging with Pop~
Happy Father's day^^
then 2day~ school reopen day~
i was a trial prefect now~
see proberly is Trial 1~ trial for 1 month =.=
feel damn boring man~
but no choice this is the first step 2 become a prefect~
2day is the first day i duty~( stand a side like a wood == )
then looking 1 N 1 of them pass by me~ Lame @.@
N the most unbelievable thing is i was talking with Mr Phua daughter T.T
haiz~ howeva i m trying my best 2 do well in Form 6~
I can do it^^

No comments: