20100409

Future

Hey guys~
LuNn have a english post here^^
long time didn write my blog using english~
mayb my english not tat good~
but i m trying ^^

starting from this week~
few of my frens had alrdy starting their college life~
they alrdy start 2 doing something 4 their future~
atleast they take a course N concentrate on it~
but how about me???
i m still waiting at home~
really boring N tiring life~
wad 2 do???
i still donnoe how is my future on~
pilot is the onli wad i thinking now~
but i really cannot believe tat i got the ability 2 do it~
i m jus a normal guy~
normal result~
simple life~
how come a simple person like me will taking a aeroplane with 100 of passenger~
if u r the 1 would u depend on a pilot like me???

so wad 2 do???
this is my dream~
i oso donnoe when i started~
mayb after i watch "冲上云霄" ^^
really cool man~
but howeva~ i will finished my Form 6 first~
wish 1 day i will meet u all at airport with my pilot uniform^^
Jerry i noe u got a same dream with me~
wish u can do it oso~
if u become a pilot first remember 2 share u experience with me orh~
keke XD

No comments: